Some skin can only hang out with certain ingredients, so we made Simply Non-Scents Castile Baby Wash, a gentle liquid soap that’s effective, cruelty-free and truly unscented. Though it’s made with soothing calendula for snuggly li’l newborns and pregnant mamas, it’s not just for babies: it’s a safe, moisturizing hand and body wash for everyone in the family. Even better? While it may be soothing to humans, castile soap is known to be a literal BEAST against germs; so it’s great as the essential ingredient in a DIY household cleaner, too.Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation, it’s effective and mild for delicate baby skin and hair, and chosen by hospital NICUs. And NO artificial fragrance, triclosan, phthalates, parabens or sulfates. Because yuck.
What IS in it though? Well, aside from boundless amounts of love and goodness, it’s all there on our ingredient panel. Made with organic herbs and oils and no secrets, no surprises.
CAREFUL AROUND THE EYES! Castile-based soap is not “no-tear” - please use extra care and only with the self-foaming bottle.
MAGICAL ALTERNATE USE: you can use this to make DIY homemade baby wipes and safe, non-toxic household cleanser!
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- NO synthetic fragrance, preservatives, Triclosan or sulfates
- Made with organic herbs and oils, certified by Oregon Tilth
- Vegan & Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty-free
- Does it kill germs? Yep
- Try classic vanilla orange Sweet Orange Baby Wash or ahh-inspiring Calming Lavender Baby Wash too
- Removing as much plastic from nature as used by our company. That's our Plastic Neutral promise.
Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide+, Vegetable Glycerin*, Citric Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice* +None present in final product *Organic