The innovative BabyDam turns a standard tub with a smooth bottomed surface, into a baby bath. With the BabyDam® bathtub divider, you can quickly & easily section off a smaller space in your bathtub, creating a safer, more comfortable bathing space for your little one. Saves precious water, saves energy, saves time, saves space, saves money!
- Saves Water: With the BabyDam, you can customize the size of your tub. No need to fill your whole tub to bathe your baby or toddler.
- Saves Energy & is Eco Friendly: You aren't using as much hot water, so you are saving energy each time you use the BabyDam.
- Saves Time: It won't take as long to fill your tub with the BabyDam in place, saving you precious time!
- Saves Space: BabyDam ® takes much less space to store than a plastic baby tub and hangs easily on the shower/tub wall, on the back of a door or turn upside down at the back of your tub.
- Saves Money: Because you are saving water and energy as well as not having to buy a baby bath tub, BabyDam can save you money!
Will It Work In Your Tub?
Try the Three Step Test - your tub must pass all three:
Step One - Measure the inside width of your tub 1/2 way up from bottom. The BabyDam will fit bathtubs between 21" - 26.5" wide. If your tub is wider than 26.5", unfortunately the BabyDam will not work in your tub.
Step Two - The sides of your tub must curve into bottom surface. If the sides of your tub are steep and form short curves into the bottom surface the BabyDam will not seal in the corners:
- Bottom surface must be smooth to the touch. The suction cups on the BabyDam need to have a smooth surface to adhere to. If your tub is smooth like your bathroom sink then the BabyDam® will work great in your tub. If your tub is rough or bumpy then the BabyDam will not work in your tub.
THIS ITEM HAS A $10 LARGE ITEM SHIPPING SURCHARGE AND DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR OUR FREE SHIPPING THRESHOLD. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.