WRAPSODY ARTISAN RING SLING
Wrapsody has teamed up with Sleeping Baby Productions, a leading ring sling manufacturer, to bring you a brilliant ring sling experience.
These lightweight, strong ring slings offer softness without compromising support, and serve as a beautiful seat for your baby or toddler for either quick up-and-down errands or for longer carrying adventures!
The Wrapsody Artisan Ring Sling Features:
- Comfort channels move your child’s weight to the body structures best suited for carrying!
- Supports children up to 35 pounds on the front, hip, or back.
- Made from a cotton/linen blend that’s soft and drapey right out of the package and washes to the brushed silkiness of lightweight flannel.
- Lightweight fabric prevents overheating or feeling “weighted down.”
- Range of patterns and styles for every family
- Smaller-than-average rings comfortably fit short torsos and narrow shoulders as well as broad-shouldered or taller torsos.
- Rings are sourced from SlingRings(tm), the safest, most beautiful sling rings in the world.
- Fairly traded
What’s special about the fabric blend of the Wrapsody Artisan Ring Sling?
- Linen has a high tensile strength but little elasticity. Cotton adds elasticity or “huggability” to the fabric.
- Linen has been shown to keep people 3-4 degrees cooler than cotton in hot weather, but linen can be stiff. The blend combines temperature regulation with a lovely fabric hand.
- Linen has a natural light-reflective luster and silkiness that adds beauty to natural cotton.
- Linen is smooth and crisp. Adding cotton adds “cush,” adding support on the shoulders to the crisp, cool sensation of the linen fibers.
- Blending cotton with linen reduces wrinkling and creasing and increases fabric longevity.
- Linen resists dirt, stains, and shrinkage.
- Blending linen with cotton causes it to feel comfortable and dry even when slightly damp due to the way it absorbs moisture, such as drool.
" I think one thing that Wrapsody offers that no one else even comes close to is the designs. No plain colors or machine automation. The batik dye process is full of life with variations in the patterns and colors that make each carrier a unique work of art. The cotton/linen blend is perfect. Linen keeps it cool and the cotton makes it softer and easier to break in. " ~Michelle Poe