Sakura Bloom Elements Collection:
We started by weaving the finest Belgian linen into a lighter weight version of our fan favorite colorway, Maple. For the ultimate in linen support, it is then doubled and stitched together at our coastal workshop before being carefully hand-dyed to perfection in LA and paired with a set of our matte gold rings. All in a palette inspired by traveling this beautiful Earth. Sophie Machado for Sakura Bloom, with 10% of all sales benefiting the Rob Machado Foundation.
One size, adjustable. Newborn-35lbs.
Linen is a timeless classic, beloved for millennia for its beauty, strength and versatility. Five times stronger than cotton and naturally antibacterial, linen is woven from spun flax -- one of the most sustainable natural fibers in the world. Thermo-regulating with a built-in wicking property, our linen slings breathe wonderfully, keeping you warm and cozy in the winter and cool and dry in the summer. The simple gorgeousness of linen is suited to every occasion, from family beach adventures to special events and everything in between.
• grows with your child from infancy through the toddler years
• easy on/off, just cinch and go
• perfect for breastfeeding on demand wherever you are
• promotes bonding, and calm fussy babies
• comfortable, intuitive, and deliciously snuggly
• great for naps when out and about
• mimics natural in-arms carrying positions
• easy to care for and becomes softer and stronger over time
• allows you to get work done and make both of you happy
• accompanied by a full color instructional booklet
• made in the USA