Eucalan No-Rinse Delicate Wash provides superb cleaning and conditioning for any natural fiber and is ideal for use by hand or machine. It is nontoxic, biodegradable, and phosphate free. The natural lanolin-enriched formula conditions the fiber and helps keep static away.
Eucalan is free of optical brighteners, phosphates, synthetic fragrance and dye. It is pH neutral and is packaged in an easy to recycle, dye-free HDPE plastic bottle. Eucalan is scented with only quality essential oils, in addition to natural/unscented. The lanolin acts as a natural conditioner. Eucalan meets strict European regulations, it is "quickly" biodegradable.
- Essential Oil (where applicable) (Pure and natural eucalyptus oil)
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (Vegetable-based soap)
- Ammonium Chloride (Is a salt of ammonia; used as a thickener)
- Cocamide MEA (Mild foaming agent and thickener derived from plant source)
- Purified Water
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Thickener derived from plant source)
- PEG 75 Lanolin (Naturally derived lanolin)
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone (Preservative and antibacterial)